Extended Warranty - ensures your car remains covered
Cover your vehicle for the repair or replacement of any component that's defective in materials or workmanship, long after your new vehicle warranty has expired.
Designed to provide your car with protection that continues after your Dealer statutory warranty and Toyota new vehicle warranty cover end, you can get additional Benefits such as towing, car hire, accommodation expenses and Toyota Insurance excess reimbursement.
Is my Toyota Eligible?
- Factory Approved Extended Warranty insurance is exclusively available to Toyota vehicle owners, providing your Toyota is within its 36-month warranty period and has travelled less than 90,000km.
- Factory Approved Extended Warranty Insurance covers the repair or replacement of any Toyota component defective in materials or workmanship under normal operation and use. Plus, all repairs will be performed using only Toyota Genuine Parts. Any parts and accessories purchased will also be covered for the remaining period of cover.
Features and Benefits:
What plan terms are available?
- You can choose a 1, 2 or 3 year plan term, capped at either 100,000km or 150,000km, depending on your driving habits.
Factory Approved Extended Warranty Insurance includes the following Features and Benefits:
- Replacement or repair of any Toyota components defective in materials or workmanship
- Toyota Genuine Parts used on all repairs
- Quality Guarantee on workmanship of repairs
- Additional Benefits such as towing, car hire, accommodation expenses and Toyota Insurance excess reimbursement
- A Toyota Genuine Factory Approval
- Australia-wide cover
What if I sell my Toyota?
The Factory Approved Extended Warranty Insurance policy may be transferable to a new owner if you do not sell your vehicle to or through a motor dealer or trader. A transfer fee applies.