Finance - Business
Business Finance Options
At Kyneton Toyota, we know that no two businesses are the same. That is why we offer a range of car finance options to suit your individual business requirements. So whether you're a small to medium business or a larger organisation, Kyneton Toyota has a range of finance options that may be suitable to you, including:
About Business Finance
Business Vehicle Loan from Kyneton Toyota
A Chattel Mortgage or Business Car Loan is a commercial finance option under which Toyota Finance loans money to a business to purchase a car or commercial vehicle (chattel). The business takes complete ownership of the vehicle while the financier takes a mortgage over the vehicle to secure the business loan.
Features & Requirements
- Financing for vehicles up to 7 years old
- Finance for both Toyota and non-Toyota vehicles
- Your choice of flexible payment options
Finance a Fleet of Vehicles with Kyneton Toyota
Toyota Fleet Management are the experts when it comes to running your company fleet more efficiently. We can work closely with you as your partner to help streamline costs, make the most of your resources and reduce your risk.
Features & Requirements
- Whatever your industry or fleet size our fleet management products and services are designed to meet your needs.
Business Vehicle Loan
The benefits of flexibility, cash flow and ownership for your business. Also known as a chattel mortgage, a standard business car loan is a commercial car loan designed to provide flexibility for people in business, while the vehicle remains an asset of the business.
A Toyota Finance Business Vehicle Loan offers a flexible way for GST registered businesses to finance a vehicle that is used predominantly for business purposes. This business car loan gives you the security of knowing the vehicle is an asset of your business - even while you are paying it off.
It offers your business:
- The security of a fixed interest rate over the term of the car loan.
- A choice of car loan terms, ranging from 1-7 years*.
- Your choice of flexible payment options.
- Finance for both Toyota and non-Toyota vehicles.
- The ability to make additional payments, reducing the total interest payable#.
- The option to reduce monthly payments by making a balloon final payment, freeing up business cash flow^.
- Daily interest calculations on the outstanding principal balance, so any additional payments you make reduce the total interest payable.
- Trade in and deposit options available.
- Extra costs can be included in the amount financed, including on-roads, stamp duty, insurance, warranty and CTP (where applicable)%.
- Opportunities for income tax deductions through depreciation and interest charges.
Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement
This SPDS, dated 1 May 2019, updates and should be read in conjunction with Toyota Finance Protection Insurance Policy and Product Disclosure Statement, Toyota Finance GAP Insurance Policy and Product Disclosure Statement and any other applicable SPDS we may have given you.Download SPDS
*Subject to Toyota Finance policy and approval. #May not be applicable in all states. ^Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. A minimum loan term of 12 months applies. The maximum loan term will vary depending on the finance product selected and will be subject to Toyota Finance policy and procedure. You may be required to pay a deposit for capacity reasons. Additional interest charges will accrue if you select a balloon final payment option and early termination fees may apply if you elect to make additional repayments during the loan term.