Finance - Personal
Personal Vehicle Loan Options
Flexible finance designed with your needs in mind. When you're looking to purchase a new or used motor vehicle that will be driven predominantly for personal, domestic or household use, a Toyota Finance Personal Vehicle Loan is a fast and flexible way to get into the car you want today.
At Kyneton Toyota we can discuss personal finance options for you which include:
Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement
This SPDS, dated 1 May 2019, updates and should be read in conjunction with Toyota Finance Protection Insurance Policy and Product Disclosure Statement, Toyota Finance GAP Insurance Policy and Product Disclosure Statement and any other applicable SPDS we may have given you.Download SPDS
Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. A minimum loan term of 12 months applies. The maximum loan term will vary depending on the finance product selected and will be subject to Toyota Finance policy and procedure. You may be required to pay a deposit for capacity reasons. Additional interest charges will accrue if you select a balloon final payment option and early termination fees may apply if you elect to make additional repayments during the loan term. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
The information on this website is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.
Consumer Fixed Rate Car Loan
If your circumstances allow, Kyneton Toyota can work with you on securing a Consumer Fixed Rate Loan which has the following benefits:
- The security of fixed repayments for the term of the car loan.
- A choice of car loan terms, ranging from 1-7 years*.
- Your choice of flexible payment options.
- Financing of vehicles up to 12 years old.
- Finance for both Toyota and non-Toyota vehicles.
- Flexible deposits with no minimum or maximum requirements~.
- The ability to make extra repayments, reducing the total interest payable#.
- The option to include a balloon final payment, which reduces monthly repayments.
- Extra costs can be included in the amount financed, including on-roads, stamp duty, insurance, warranty and CTP (where applicable).
- Always know exactly how much you have to pay, making budgeting easier.
- Borrow from as little as $5,000.
*Subject to Toyota Finance policy and approval. #Early termination fees may apply.
Novated Lease, a tax effective way to drive a new car from Kyneton Toyota. A Novated Lease provides a convenient and flexible way to make your vehicle payments directly out of your monthly salary.
When you novate, you enter into a three-way agreement with your employer and Toyota Finance, where your employer takes responsibility for the lease on your behalf. Your employer pays the monthly car lease payments and provides the vehicle for you to use as part of your salary packaging arrangement.
A Novated Lease from Kyneton Toyota offers:
- The potential to save at tax time, where payments can be either a mix of pre and post salary reductions or entirely by way of pre tax salary reduction potentially reducing your taxable income.
- Control and flexibility with a choice of any vehicle. Toyota or no-Toyota to suit your lifestyle.
- Convenient and cashless motoring with all vehicle running costs, i.e. fuel and servicing to be included as part of the lease.
Novated Lease For Employees:
- Fixed payments for the term of the Novated Lease.
- A choice of car lease terms from 1-5 years.
- The potential to access vehicle discounts through Toyota Fleet Management.
- Certain extra costs can be included in the amount financed, including on-roads costs including stamp duty, registration and CTP (where applicable).
Novated Lease For Employers:
- Access to discounts on servicing and maintenance when vehicle running costs are managed by Toyota Fleet Management.
- No residual risk, as the residual value obligations always remain with the employee.
- "Off the balance sheet" accounting for the employer.
- Employers don't get lumbered with excess vehicles if an employee leaves as they take the vehicle with them.
- The ability to offer a more attractive salary package and attract employees.
- Reduced admin time and costs in comparison to company cars.
- We can arrange Novated Leases for your employees, saving you time and money.
If the employee changes their employment during the term of the Novated Lease, payment obligations are transferred to the employee. The employee may, however, be able to novate the lease to their new employer or take over the full repayments by refinancing under an alternative finance contract with us or another financier. This means an employer won't be left with unwanted vehicles if an employee moves on.
*Subject to Toyota Finance policy and approval. #Subject to employer and TFpolicy and approval. The extent to which a Novated Lease package may improve your after tax disposable income depends on various factors including employer packaging policy, kilometres travelled during the applicable FBT year, whether the lease is a luxury or non-luxury vehicle lease and employee marginal tax rates.
This information provided by Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536, is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.